Mountain 7 Colors Full Day
- Duration: 1 Day
- Activity level: Very high
- Group size: medium
The Mountain of the 7 Colors is located in the province of Quispicanchis, 5200 meters above sea level, in the south of Peru. This important Inca worship center presents an incredible scenic beauty that captivates thousands of intrepid adventurers; who daily climb to its magical peaks to observe the colors of the mountain and to appreciate the most impressive panoramic views of the Vilcanota Mountain Range. And, above all, for meeting a challenge that everything is possible if you want it to be. The colourful and enigmatic colours of the Vinic mountain never wait for you. What are you waiting for? You can get a little closer to heaven, too. Book our tour to the seven colors mountain and live an unforgettable adventure.
- Tourist transport in group service.
- Pick up from your hotel (central and accessible recommended).
- 1 Breakfast.
- 1 local buffet lunch.
- Professional guide.
- Oxygen balloon.
- First aid kit
- Income (10 soles).
- Drinks, extra expenses, tips and dinner.
- Extra horse 90.00 soles (this can be hired at the beginning or during the walk, you can ask the guide for help)
- Trekking shoes.
- Small rucksack 20L or 30L.
- Rain poncho.
- Dry Fit T-shirts.
- 1 pair of trekking pants.
- Warm jacket.
- Coca leaves (products made from them, candies, cookies, etc.)
- Cap, hat and gloves.
- Sunscreen, toilet paper.
- Sunglasses, water bottle.
- Personal medications (headache, anti-inflammatory drugs)
- Extra money (preferably in soles)
More than 50,000 passengers per year.Quality
We take customer satisfaction very seriously.Security
We work to the highest safety standards.