Cusco Ancestral Capital 4 Days 3 Nights
- Duration: 4 days 3 nights
- Activity level: high
- Group size: medium
ARRIVAL IN CUSCO
Pick up at Cusco airport and transfer to the hotel.
Free day to stroll around downtown Cusco.
EXCURSION TO THE SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS
We will pick you up at your hotel at 8:00 am. To go to the entrance of the Sacred Valley in Pisac. Where we will visit the archaeological center, the traditional market of Pisac where you can buy handicrafts for souvenirs. Afterwards, we will go to Urubamba where you will enjoy a delicious lunch and continue the way to Ollantaytambo to take the train to Aguas Calientes to spend the night.
VISIT TO MACHU PICCHU
We will leave very early from the hotel to take the bus to the citadel of Machu Picchu.
Upon arrival at the citadel we will have a 2 hour tour of the citadel where we will also have time to take pictures.
At an appropriate time we will go to the town of Aguas Calientes where we will have lunch and then take the train back to Cusco.
Overnight at the hotel.
Transfer from your hotel to the airport for your flight to Lima or international connection.
- Transfer in/out on tours.
- Tourist tickets to tourist sites.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Cusco (Tambos Boutique Hotel or similar).
- 01 night accommodation in Aguas Calientes (Hotel terrazas de Luna or similar).
- Lunch in Urubamba on the second day.
- Lunch in Aguas Calientes on the third day.
- Spanish - English guide.
- Permanent assistance.
- Late check in and late check out.
- Food not mentioned in the program.
- International flights.
- Travel insurance.
More than 50,000 passengers per year.Quality
We take customer satisfaction very seriously.Security
We work to the highest safety standards.